Sunday, January 29, 2012

Crank That (Soulja Boy) │ Brennen Maniaci

I am completely fascinated by Brennen Maniaci's performance of "Crank That (Soulja Boy)".  I saw a short video of it about six months ago.  In that video, he was doing the dance as part of an ensemble, but his dancing skills outshone the other dancers.  I was very happy to find a video of him doing a solo version of "Soulja Boy".  Incidentally,  "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" was composed and performed by Soulja Boy Tell 'Em, whose real name is DeAndre Cortez Way.  In this edition of Angel Watchers I am featuring Brennen's amazing and hypnotic performance of "Crank That (Soulja Boy)".  Brennen is very athletic and does some cool body flips.  By-the-way, I really like his facial expressions when he is barreling-down-the-groove!  Safe journeys to all the fans of Angel Watchers, wherever you may be.

4 comments:

  1. Gilbert,
    Thank you for this great video. I wish I had that kind of energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hermes,

    Brennen sure does have an incredible amount of energy and pure grace.

    With a hug,

    -Endyr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! He's very smart and full of energy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pablo,

    Thanks for visiting Angel Watchers.

    Com um abraço meu amigo,

    -Endyr

    ReplyDelete