Friday, July 6, 2012

Adair Cardoso │ Brazilian Soul

In this edition of Angel Watchers I am featuring the amazing Adair Cardoso.  Listening to Adair makes me long for my "home", that I left so many, many, years ago.  In my life before this one, I was a Brazilian, which is why I have such an affinity for everything about Brazil.  Eu tenho muito saudade do Brasil.  Eu sou Brasileiro do coração.  Adair's voice is incredibly expressive.  He sings from the chest, and heart, so his singing sounds rich, and powerful.  I can't get enough of it.  I love the way that Adair moves about the stage with a cool dancing motion, and shifts the microphone constantly from hand to hand.  Adair's diction is impeccable.  He pronounces each word, and syllable with precision and clarity.  Even with my limited grasp of the Portuguese language, I can understand the song perfectly.  What a stage presence.  I feel so happy that I found him on the internet this evening, and it's such a pleasure to share his music with all of the fans of Angel Watchers.  In the video below Adair sings the beautiful "Andança (Wanderings)", which just so happens to be one of my favorite songs.  It was composed by Edmundo Souto, Danilo Caymmi, and Paulinho Tapajós.  Safe journeys to all the fans of Angel Watchers, wherever you may be.

2 comments:

  1. Strong voice just for a boy! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pablo,

    Adair really does have an incredible voice.

    Com um abraço meu amigo,

    -Endyr

    ReplyDelete