Thursday, July 21, 2011

Vienna Boys' Choir │O Fortuna, Oh Boy!

This new video from the Vienna Boy's Choir is a joy to watch.  At first I was going to feature it on another blog, but I changed my mind, and decided that it would be more appropriate for Angel Watchers.  "O Fortuna" from Carl Orff's magnificent "Carmina Burana" has always been one of my favorite classical pieces, but this new version by the Vienna Boys' Choir really knocked me off of my feet.  It's totally cool!  In fact it's still making me smile.  My Dear Aunt Martha thought that it was wonderful and urged me top post it as-soon-as-possible.  Oh well, that's Aunt Martha.  She really loved the video.  So come on now and let's have some fun playing soccer with the Vienna Boys' Choir!  Safe journeys to all the fans of Angel Watchers, wherever you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment