Saturday, May 11, 2013

With Love From Hawaii │ Taimane Gardner

In this edition of Angel Watchers it gives me great pleasure to feature the very talented Taimane Gardner.  Taimane is one of Hawaii's musical diamonds.  She plays all styles of music on her ukulele from Mozart to Kui Lui.  Now that is talent.  Taimane is the new face of music in Hawaii.  Most of you know that I was born and raised in Hawaii, and I have lived here all of my life.  As I mentioned in my Angel Watchers' profile, "I can't imagine living anywhere else."  Hawaii is truly a magical place with wonderful people.  Just this afternoon, as I was walking from the Queen's Hospital (to visit my dear Aunt Martha), toward the Hawaii State Library, I could not help but notice all the beautiful island people who passed by me.  Need I mention that it was also a gorgeous afternoon with the air redolent of flowers, and a sky so blue that it almost made me cry?  Safe journeys to all the fans of Angel Watchers, wherever you may be.


No comments:

Post a Comment