Saturday, March 9, 2013

Dark Skies │ Kadan Rockett and Dakota Goyo

Kadan Rockett
Dakota Goyo

Today I went to see "Dark Skies" at the Ward Cinemas in Honolulu and what an experience that was.  It's about extraterrestrial abductions, a subject that is near and dear to me.  I found that some parts of "Dark Skies" were very difficult for me to bear because of my personal experiences with the phenomena, and I was a nervous wreck for hours after the movie ended.  Kadan Rockett (Sam Barrett) and Dakota Goyo (Jesse Barrett) were perfectly cast as the brothers who were the objects of the alien abductions.  This is their movie as they are in just about every scene.  By-the-way, "Dark Skies" is definitely not a feel-good film because it's very intense, but it's an excellent must see movie.  Safe journeys to all the fans of Angel Watchers, wherever you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment