Saturday, May 5, 2012

Dile Que La Quiero │ Raúl Río

Raúl Río not only sings, but he also is a fantastic dancer.  As usual, I was bouncing aimlessly around the internet, and I discovered this wonderful video quite by accident.  Raúl is from Spain, and I think that his popularity must be regional, as I was not able to find any biographical information about him, although he does have a lot of videos online.  There is one thing that I know for certain about Raúl, and that is, he really knows how to shake what his momma gave him.  Bravo!  You can tell by the look on Raúl's face that he is having a good time.  I like the way that he prepares to stand on his mark before the song begins.  In the video below Raúl sings the lively, and soulful,  "Dile Que La Quiero (I Tell Her)".  I challenge you to try to keep still while watching this video.  Safe journeys to all the fans of Angel Watchers,  wherever you may be.

1 comment: