Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Климбатика - Climbatica

Climbatica (Климбатика) is an incredible Gothic rock group from Orenburg, Russia, a city located about 1,478 km southeast of Moscow, and very close to the border with Kazakhstan.  The group was started by Alex Belov and Wang Chaos in 2006, and since then they have been a cultural mainstay of the Russian Gothic music scene.  The music of Climbatica moves me greatly.  Even though the musicians and singers of Climbatica are quite young, their music has an unusual maturity and intensity.  It invokes all kinds of feelings on the part of the listener if you pay close attention to it.  In this edition of Angel Watchers I am featuring Climbatica singing "Я не боюсь (I Am Not Afraid)".  Safe journeys to all the fans of Angel Watchers, wherever you may be.
 

8 comments:

  1. Pretty scary!
    (cute also!)

    Hugs, Michel (beautiful planet)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEE CLIMBATIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vampir de Uoltera,

    I also love Climbatica. Thanks for visiting Angel Watchers.

    -Endyr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Endyr, not at all. I love your blogg very much and I'm glad that you also like Climbatica. But I want to know about you. Tell me! Beforehand Thanks!- Vampir de Uoltera

      Delete
  4. Hi Vampir de Uoltera,

    I just visited your blog and it looks really cool. There is some information about me on this blog's profile, but, for the most part, I like to stay relatively low key. I do enjoy blogging a lot. In fact if you download the FREE "Endyr's Community Toolbar" that can be found at the very bottom of this page, you will be able to link to some my other blogs, as most of them are listed with direct links on the toolbar.

    Take care,

    -Endyr

    ReplyDelete
  5. КЛИМБАТИКАААААААААААААААААААААААААААААА. I CAN"T WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Hello Alexandre,

      Thank you very much for visiting Angel Watchers. Com um abraço meu amigo.

      -Endyr

      Delete